Making Ethical Decisions (MED) Workshop
By successfully completing the Make Ethical Decisions workshop you will be fully equipped to handle virtually any ethical situation with confidence and surety. MED is one of the National Coaching Certification Program’s cornerstone workshops and leaves coaches with no doubt as to what to do when the going gets tough. Upon completing the MED module you’ll be able to:
- analyze a challenging situation and determine if it has moral, legal or ethical implications;
- apply the NCCP Ethical Decision-Making Model to properly respond to each situation in a way that is consistent with the NCCP Code of Ethics.
Coaches are NOT required to be certified before attending the MED workshop. In fact, anyone can attend the workshop. All they need to do is go to the NCCP website and obtain an NCCP # if they don’t already have that.
Getting your National Coaching Certification Program #
- Go to www.coach.ca, scroll over My Locker in the top right-hand corner, then select Profile.
- Click on ‘Don’t have an account? Create one now!’
- Choose ‘I want to create a full Locker account…’
- Follow the steps on the screen.
- Then click the Register button. Your NCCP# will appear immediately on your new profile in the first field. Your NCCP number will also be emailed to the email address you have provided, usually within one business day.
***You will require an NCCP# in order to complete the online registration for MED***
|LOCATION:||The Millbrook Lions Club – 920 Larmer Line
(corner of County Road #10 & Larmer 7th Line)
|DATES:||Saturday April 13th – 1:00-4:00
Saturday April 20th – 8:30am-12:30pm
|COST:||$87.50 (Cheque, credit card or PayPal)|
PLEASE ENSURE TO REGISTER ONLINE TO SECURE YOUR SPOT
Select the workshop date below to register online and secure your spot.